What are cookies?
browser for different purposes. That is done in a totally "invisible" and harmless way for the visitor, so your
visit to the page is more fluid and you are not interrupted by some functions. The following explains which is the
usage of cookies in TIKAL TECHNOLOGIES SL website and how you can disable them if you don't agree.
What kind of information do we collect?
- Functional cookies: they are used to improve the visitor's navigation through the website,
making it more user-friendly. It is important to understand that cookies do not contain any kind of specific
personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session.
analyze how visitors use the page. This way, TIKAL TECHNOLOGIES SL can offer improvements in the usability
of the webpage. Google Analytics only collects and processes anonymous data through the TIKAL TECHNOLOGIES
SL website. There is further information about the management of Google Analytics' web analysis services
How are users able to change the cookies configuration in their browsers?
Any browser allows you to make adjustments on the actions to perform whenever a website asks you to store a
cookie. You can:
The modification of the cookies configuration can be done in the option "Configuration" of the browser, in the
- Allow web pages to deposit cookies in the browser.
- Allow the cookies of the visited web pages only to remain in the browser as long as the page remains open.
- Do not allow web pages to deposit cookies in the browser. Please note that in this case, some
website functions will not be operational or the full page could even not work at all.
- Allow one by one which web pages will be able to deposit cookies in the browser. Please note that in
unauthorized pages some website functions will not be operational or the full page could even not work at