OpenVidu is an open source project, and for sure will remain this way in the future. But OpenVidu team needs some source of income to continue working on this amazing project. The approach we'll be taking here is pretty straightforward: OpenVidu features themselves will always be open source, and only some tools or improvements related to production environments may end up being part of OpenVidu Pro stack. To sum up:
You will always be able to access OpenVidu awesome features and build whatever you want with them. Our intention is to make OpenVidu platform long-term sustainable by offering advanced production stage monitoring and management tools for those companies interested in such capabilities
OpenVidu Pro consists of different modules working over OpenVidu Community Edition. For now OpenVidu Pro offers:
- OpenVidu Inspector: a powerful, easy-to-use and visually attractive dashboard that will help you monitor, manage and review all your videoconferences.
- Detail session monitoring: the Elastic stack integration provides a powerful and flexible way to monitor your sessions.
- Scalability: launch OpenVidu with multiple media server instances to increase the number and size of video sessions.
|OpenVidu Community||OpenVidu Pro|
|WebRTC media streams|
|Audio and video filters|
|Clients: JS, Angular, React, Ionic, Electron|
|Deployment on Premise|
|Deployment on Cloud|
|Kurento Media Server|
|Advanced session monitoring|
|Other media servers|
|Simulcast and SVC|
|Support||Community support on forums||Email support in business hours|
$10 / month
with 14000 minutes of cores of Media Nodes included
per additional core of Media Nodes per minute
|OpenVidu Community Docs||OpenVidu Pro Docs|
You can deploy OpenVidu Pro:
- On Amazon Web Services: Deploying OpenVidu Pro on AWS
- On premise using your own infrastructure: Deploying OpenVidu Pro on premise
Check out Pricing section.